I have been using Adobe Lightroom for 1 year now and I currently edit all my photos with it. During this time, I have curated my own filters with best colors and light and saved it as as presets, which bring more life to pictures in just 1 click.
Below are a few examples of my photos edited with my travel presets. Swipe to see the before and after.
How can I get them?
My preset bundle includes 8 presets for mobile and desktop. The presets are compatible with both RAW and JPEG photos.The LR MOBILE version makes it easy for beginners to edit the pictures right away on a free mobile App.
Just follow the next steps and get your preset pack. You are 1 step away to make your instagram feed stand out!
Follow my Instagram account and Facebook account
Subscribe to my blog (you will find the subscription box on the right side of the page if you are on desktop or at the bottom of the page if you are on mobile).
- Make sure that you verify your email address (a confirmation email will be sent)
That’s it then, once you have followed all the steps and in 24h you will receive my presets through email! Choose your favorite preset and your photo will be Instagram ready!
Do check Spam/Junk/Promo folder.
I am so excited to see your photos edited with my presets! Please tag them with #mylenscapefreepresets so I can see your edits!
(Click below to know some of the frequently asked questions about Lightroom presets)
1, What are Lightroom Presets?
Lightroom presets are advanced filters (like Instagram filter but way better) to make your photo look a certain way or style. If I really like the outcome of a particular edit, I save that edit as a preset so that it can be applied to other images which will save time on future edits.
2. What are Mobile Presets?
Mobile presets are the same presets as you use on your desktop but you can apply them to your photos while you’re on the go.
3. Mobile vs Desktop Presets
Desktop presets are more powerful. The Lightroom on your computer is a subscription and you have more options available.
Though, the presets result on both platforms is exactly the same.
4. How do the phone presets work?
To work with mobile presets you don’t need a computer, no paid Adobe (Creative Cloud) subscription and the best thing, the mobile Lightroom App is free to download and use.
5. I am new to Lightroom, can I still use them?
Yes, presets are made for Lightroom beginners or intermediates that like to learn new styles.
7. How to use LR PRESETS in free Lightroom Mobile App?
- Unzip the folder from your Email download link.
- Open LR MOBILE PRESETS folder and import the images to the Lightroom App
- Once imported, select the preset image whose settings you wish to use on your picture.
- Click on the 3 dots (…) on the top right corner, and select “Copy Settings” option.
- Import the image on which you wish to apply the copied settings.
- Again click on the 3 dots on the top right corner and select “Paste Settings” option.
- Ta-Da… your Instagram worthy picture is ready!!
- Tweak in a bit of light, brightness ext to suit your liking 🙂
For any questions please send me an email at email@example.com and I will try to answer as soon as possible.