How can you make these nice circles under your Instagram bio? Easy peasy!
Instagram recently rolled out their ‘Highlights’ feature where you can manually choose to ‘highlight’ certain Stories that you want to keep around for longer than 24h. If you want to up your Instagram aesthetic game, or keeping a consistent colour theme, then think about color coding your Highlights, follow the 5 simple steps mentioned below and you will be rocking in no time 🙂
1. Download Instagram Story Highlight Icons from the link below
As a freebie, find below the download link of 50 Instagram highlights story Icons ( 50 Images ) and steps to add them to your Instagram Highlights. In return I would be happy if you would sign up to my blog for future posts 🙂
Please enter you name and email to receive download link:
2. Make sure you turn on the Insta Story “Archive”
Before you share your covers on Instagram, make sure you turn on the “Archive” feature.
- Go in your Instagram settings
- Select “Story Settings”
- Turn on “Save to archive”
3. Post on your Insta Story
You have to do this step in order to set a cover for your Highlight. Your covers need to be added in your Insta Stories first, before you can use them as covers.
- Share your covers in your Insta Story
- Press on the “Highlight” button
Now you have 2 options:
- Create a new Highlight
- Add cover to an existing Highlight
If you already have an existing Highlight, select the one that needs the cover.
This is how you create an Insta Story Highlight:
4. Create an Insta Story Highlight
- Select the “+” button to create new highlight
- Give a name to your Highlight
Your new Insta Story Highlight will appear at the bottom of your Instagram bio.
5. Edit the cover
You can edit the cover:
- Hold your finger pressed on a Highlight (a circle)
- Select “Edit Highlight”
- Select “Edit Cover”
Here you can change cover images. And you can also resize your cover image. For example, if your icon is too small in the circle, zoom in with your fingers to make it bigger.